Sunday, May 13, 2012

What I Learned

This project has been different. Never in a school life has a teacher given so much freedom to complete a task. The class was told take something you really like and go nuts do 14 days of research some studying on your own and go for it. This made it challenging  at times but easy because we had guidance form the teachers every day of the week. The other part that has made this a lot easy on us was all the work time they gave us. For me 85% of this project was done in class the only large part not done is class was the data collection. When I started my data collections I was a little discouraged with the data. Only 3% of the cars were hybrids. That doesn't sound like a lot, but the national percentage of cars that are hybrids are only between 4% and 5% of the cars produced. So in the end my data made scene. As for my family we didn't go out and buy a hybrid car. We didn't think about getting a hybrid and we probably wont. These hybrid cars are very important to slowing the depletion of fossils fuels. If this task wants to be completed we need to get more of these hybrids on the streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment